Wednesday 4 June 2008

Busy days...

I am so delighted with these alliums planted in pots on the deck. They are spectacular, especially when wet with rain!

As I sort of have two jobs these days life is very busy! Last week was a holiday and I spent some much needed time in the garden. I have replanted my IKEA box with lobelia, ivies and a bright red geranium.



I am trying my luck with growing two different types of chilli pepper; one hot and one mild.




Tomatoes! I am growing two types but have forgotten which ones and which is which...have three of one type and three of the other!



My salad leaves are sprouting well. The front pots are runner beans (dwarf!) and broad beans. Not much doing with either yet...


3 comments:

Jerry in Tampa said...

AWESOME images CG! Love your blog! Glad I found you - I'll be back...


Cheers,
Jerry in Tampa

Aiyana said...

Your allium photo ia gorgeous!
Aiyana

bryan said...

Yep, I agree. That allium shot is nice.